Crafters & Vendors
Hello vendors and welcome to the 8th Annual Logging and Heritage Festival! The City is looking for a fun and profitable festival for you. Help us make it so by joining our group of Craft Vendors on Saturday, July 13.
You will also need a Craft Vendor Application (PDF) and a copy of the Vendor Tent Requirements (PDF) from our Fire Chief. The only sheet I need back is a signed copy of the application and a check or money order for your required lot size. We welcome those vendors back who have worked with us before and we encourage and welcome all new craft vendors. Hope to see you at the Fest!
Jan Kust, Mayor’s Assistant/Community Development Specialist
Email Jan Kust
Craft Vendor Information for Saturday, July 13, 2019
As a vendor you will need to provide your own tables, chairs and tent. Vendors will only be allowed in the Stephenson Island Vending area. The festival does not provide any items for your booth. The pre-marked stall will be assigned to you on a first-come, first-serve basis during check-in on Saturday morning.
- Set up on Saturday (1 day), July 13 will start at 7:30 to 10:30 a.m.
- Tear down will be Saturday, July 13 at 7 p.m.
- You are not allowed to tear down earlier than 7 p.m.
- You will be assigned a stall. Please only set up in your assigned stall.
- Cancellation policy: There are no refunds after June 29.
- Logging and Heritage Festival is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Vehicles and trailers will not be allowed on the festival grounds after set up time.
Once your application is received you will be mailed a packet with your parking pass to get on Stephenson Island between 7:30 and 10:30 a.m. along with additional information on parking, set-up and tear down on or around Friday, June 28. If you have not received your packet by July 5, please contact Jan Kust immediately.
Ask for Jan Kust for check-in and assignment set up in the Craft Vendor area. This will be off the parking lot on Stephenson Island - you will receive a readable map with signs marking the area. You may park in Stephenson Island parking lot only during the 7:30 to 10:30 a.m. set up. You will want to bring weights for all four sides of your tent as not all sides may have a place to put a post in the ground.
If you have any questions, please email Jan Kust or call 715-732-5139.